Ripple in the News
Curing Phantom Pain: Two Promising PNS Solutions
“We want to restore the natural kind of signals, something that the central nervous system is used to receiving from the limb,” says Daniel McDonnall, chief scientific officer of Ripple Neuro. The Utah-based company was recently awarded a $2 million grant to develop PNS technology specifically engineered for amputees.
Next-gen Device Could Relieve Phantom Limb Pain
Ripple LLC, a Utah-based company, is developing the device, a neural stimulation system, with funding from the NIH Helping to End Addiction Long-term Initiative, or NIH HEAL Initiative under its program to translate discoveries into effective devices to treat pain.
Ripple Neuromed and BEL Announce Strategic Partnership
Ripple Neuromed (Salt Lake City, UT), and Brain Electrophysiology Laboratory Company, LLC (BEL, Eugene, OR) are pleased to announce a strategic partnership to bring the next generation of neuroscience and neurology tools to the global research community.
Amputee Coalition 2020
2020 National Conference
August 20-22nd, 2020
American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association 2020
September 9-12th, 2020
Society for Neuroscience Annual Conference 2020
October 24-28th, 2020
- Interested in learning more about Ripple's Explorer line of human neuroscience products? Check our our new video!… https://t.co/ZKf0qTFUFw 1 week ago
- The pleasure was ours - see you next year! https://t.co/zBbMfQoW5Y 1 week ago
- Today and tomorrow we are LIVE at the @IEEEBrain Workshop on Advanced Neurotechnologies! Come by our virtual boo… https://t.co/1KDlN3so6I 1 week ago
- Can't wait to tune into the workshop next week - see you there! https://t.co/Qyjufd3UXP 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jacob_A_George : Check out the latest work from the #CenterForNeuralInterfaces with support from @NeuroRipple , @BlackrockMicro and @DARP … 1 month ago