Ripple in the News
Curing Phantom Pain: Two Promising PNS Solutions
“We want to restore the natural kind of signals, something that the central nervous system is used to receiving from the limb,” says Daniel McDonnall, chief scientific officer of Ripple Neuro. The Utah-based company was recently awarded a $2 million grant to develop PNS technology specifically engineered for amputees.
Next-gen Device Could Relieve Phantom Limb Pain
Ripple LLC, a Utah-based company, is developing the device, a neural stimulation system, with funding from the NIH Helping to End Addiction Long-term Initiative, or NIH HEAL Initiative under its program to translate discoveries into effective devices to treat pain.
Ripple Neuromed and BEL Announce Strategic Partnership
Ripple Neuromed (Salt Lake City, UT), and Brain Electrophysiology Laboratory Company, LLC (BEL, Eugene, OR) are pleased to announce a strategic partnership to bring the next generation of neuroscience and neurology tools to the global research community.
Amputee Coalition 2020
2020 National Conference
August 20-22nd, 2020
American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association 2020
September 9-12th, 2020
Society for Neuroscience Annual Conference 2020
October 24-28th, 2020
- Today is the day! @ctr4neurotech 's "Women in Neuroscience Panel Discussion" is taking place via @zoom_us at 12 PM M… https://t.co/ftUdNPPTcZ 3 hours ago
- After 15 years of successive attendance we are heartbroken to hear this news; however, we understand and applaud… https://t.co/KZ5DVnZqY8 22 hours ago
- We're excited to see more of these awesome talks released! https://t.co/pPUcMM6hgG 2 days ago
- RT @KipLudwig : I have a neuromod joke that sometimes works, but nobody really understands it. 6 days ago
- RT @ctr4neurotech : Would you like to learn from women in neuroscience who are leaders in the field? Join us Thur., Aug. 6 for @zoom_us disc… 6 days ago