Ripple in the News
Next-gen Device Could Relieve Phantom Limb Pain
Ripple LLC, a Utah-based company, is developing the device, a neural stimulation system, with funding from the NIH Helping to End Addiction Long-term Initiative, or NIH HEAL Initiative under its program to translate discoveries into effective devices to treat pain.
Ripple Neuromed and BEL Announce Strategic Partnership
Ripple Neuromed (Salt Lake City, UT), and Brain Electrophysiology Laboratory Company, LLC (BEL, Eugene, OR) are pleased to announce a strategic partnership to bring the next generation of neuroscience and neurology tools to the global research community.
Curing Phantom Pain: Two Promising PNS Solutions
“We want to restore the natural kind of signals, something that the central nervous system is used to receiving from the limb,” says Daniel McDonnall, chief scientific officer of Ripple Neuro. The Utah-based company was recently awarded a $2 million grant to develop PNS technology specifically engineered for amputees.
Utah Company, Ripple, Receives Prestigious 2020 Tibbetts Award
The Utah Industry and Innovation Center, part of the Governor’s Office of Economic Development, congratulates Ripple, LLC on receiving the prestigious Tibbetts Award. This honor is bestowed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to companies and entrepreneurs involved in bringing transformational technologies through the federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
Amputee Coalition 2020
2020 National Conference
August 20-22nd, 2020
American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association 2020
September 9-12th, 2020
Society for Neuroscience Annual Conference 2020
October 24-28th, 2020
- Great Day 1 of #NCM2021 - and a successful virtual demo by @JessiMischel ! If you missed it, we got you covered 🙂 a… https://t.co/doWh78qvGB 3 weeks ago
- Those attending #NCM2021 can stop by our booth Monday at 12 PM EST for a virtual demo! One lucky participant will b… https://t.co/apJaYdVJAf 4 weeks ago
- For those of you attending #NCM2021, we will be hosting a live-demo after the opening ceremony on April 19th! Stop… https://t.co/0Ma1Mmyqxs 1 month ago
- Had a great experience presenting at the "Circuit Troubleshooting Seminar" as a part of the Technical Development S… https://t.co/IUPA6dNaET 2 months ago
- Day 1 of #CNS2021 off to a great start! So much cool research to catch up on... @CogNeuroNews 2 months ago