Ripple in the News
Next-gen Device Could Relieve Phantom Limb Pain
Ripple LLC, a Utah-based company, is developing the device, a neural stimulation system, with funding from the NIH Helping to End Addiction Long-term Initiative, or NIH HEAL Initiative under its program to translate discoveries into effective devices to treat pain.
Curing Phantom Pain: Two Promising PNS Solutions
“We want to restore the natural kind of signals, something that the central nervous system is used to receiving from the limb,” says Daniel McDonnall, chief scientific officer of Ripple Neuro. The Utah-based company was recently awarded a $2 million grant to develop PNS technology specifically engineered for amputees.
Utah Company, Ripple, Receives Prestigious 2020 Tibbetts Award
The Utah Industry and Innovation Center, part of the Governor’s Office of Economic Development, congratulates Ripple, LLC on receiving the prestigious Tibbetts Award. This honor is bestowed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to companies and entrepreneurs involved in bringing transformational technologies through the federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
Amputee Coalition 2020
2020 National Conference
August 20-22nd, 2020
American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association 2020
September 9-12th, 2020
Society for Neuroscience Annual Conference 2020
October 24-28th, 2020
- The tiny tips of brain electrodes have to be remarkably strong. A 2021 paper describes novel carbon fiber electrode… https://t.co/pw40kgBM8h 19 hours ago
- Glad you got to enjoy the taffy! Stay tuned for more software releases.. Trellis 14.1 dropped about 2 weeks ago and… https://t.co/7RCNTF83UX 7 days ago
- RT @AFSmallBiz : This #SBIR success story features @NeuroRipple , a 2020 Tibbett's Award winner. Ripple turned to the SBIR/STTR program to fu… 1 week ago
- https://t.co/KIuycHCEzN 2 months ago
- Shock to the system! There’s no cure for Parkinson’s, but revolutionary treatments like deep brain stimulation, are… https://t.co/S4oXAGY2R3 2 months ago