Designed to work alongside your current clinical for surface EEG recordings the Quest and Quest+ Stim add a new dimension to your data. Engineered to meet IEC 60601 and relevant safety specifications to ensure patient safety, the Quest and Quest+ Stim allow you to obtain research quality data from your patient population.
The Quest systems can connect to a variety of surface electrodes from and Ripple can provide a splitter to allowing the data to be shared between research and clinical applications. Quest processors can also record the full complement of additional physiology, from EMG and EKG to pulse ox and respiration, ensuring that you are able to utilize all of the physiological data in your research
- Up to 512 surface channels
- Battery operation allows mobility
- Portable allowing use within and between hospitals
- Self-contained or wireless recordings
- Synchronized digital video
- Documented file format and export