The Quest HD and Quest HD + Stim processors are ideally suited for Brain Computer Interface and real time feedback applications. At merely 700 grams, the Quest provides a light weight and portable form factor. A unique active front end, multiple analog and digital inputs and outputs and extremely low latency processing ensure Quest is well suited for your challenging research environments.
Matlab and Python APIs are included with the Quest systems and provide full control over recording, data processing, trigger output and stimulation. Python “code on the box” can be added for the fastest and most streamlined real time data processing. The Quest’s input and output capabilities can be completely utilized by the API ensuring you can utilize the full feature of the Quest for your Brain-Computer Interface applications. Our unique Active Front End design results in unparalleled signal fidelity, a key requirement for many single trial Brain Computer Interface applications.
The Quest HD + Stim adds an entirely new dimension to real time feedback, allowing closed loop feedback control of transcranial electrical stimulation. With custom programed stimulation patterns and intensities, initiated with custom programed data processing the possibilities are endless.
- A completely wearable EEG/ERP solution
- Wired, WiFi or self-contained recording
- Optimized real-time data transfer
- Python code runs on the on-board processor
- Matlab and Python APIs for custom applications
- Unique Active Front End designMulti-modal recording and stimulation options
- Up to 56 Analog and 40 Digital IO channels