Designed to work alongside your current clinial system for ECoG, the Nomad adds a new dimension to your data, allowing you to obtain research quality data from your patient population. The Nomad system can connect to a variety of electrodes, including implanted sEEG and ECoG arrays. Ripple can provide a splitter allowing for the data to be shared between research and clinical applications. Nomad processors can also record the full complement of additional physiology, from EMG and EKG to pulse ox and respiration, ensuring that you are able to utilize the full range of physiology in your research data.
Whether you need research grade information from the implanted gird or sEEG electrodes or you want to utilize the Nomad’s stimulation capabilities for cortical mapping or neurofeedback applications, Ripple Neuro is you partner in clinical research.
- Up to 512 surface or ECoG or sEEG channels
- Portable within and between hospitals
- Self-contained or wireless recordings
- Synchronized digital video
- Documented file format and export
- Brain mapping and stimulation